Tuesday 22 November 2011

Uni life.

Is not all fun and games. There's so much I have to do yet as hard as I try, I just can't concentrate. So, instead, I thought I would share some photos of me, my friends and family from over this summer.

                                                                           Paris
Me in our hotel room, we made it very cosy!

My beautiful friends!!, Gina (left) and Sophie (right)

We liked his outfit.
(I wear: Cardigan:Topshop, Skirt:H&M, necklace:Miss Selfridge and Scalf:Vintage)
                                                                       Barcelona
Me and my best friend Lucie in the most amazing bar.

Me with a rose I was given.
(Dress:Vintage)

Windy Wales.
(Orange dress:Unknown, Cardigan:H&M, Sandals:Urban Outfitters.)
Madrid.
Me and my sister Kate.
(I wear: Top:Urban Outfitters, Shorts and Sandals: Both Topshop.)
                                                                      V Festival.
With my besto.
(Shirt Dress:Vintage, Wellies:Tom Joule, Sunglasses and Bag: Both H&M.)
Some others... 
Lucie's 18th 
Playsuit:Pose Boutique, Heels: River Island, Clutch(really a make up bag):H&M
                                                                Gina, Sophie, Molly.
Dress: Pose Boutique, Wellies:Vivienne Westwood
(Please check out Gina's blog too, she's amazing!:
                                                        http://mergingdecades.blogspot.com/)
                                                                        The 'pose'
Playsuit: H&M.




Thanks lots!.
                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment