Monday 28 November 2011

Apologies

The past 4 days have been chocker!, Uni thursday and friday as well as a job interview on the friday morning, which I think went well (fingers crossed), work all day saturday, partying in the night, recovering sunday then a off to see rizzle kicks and professor green at a gig in my home city, overall a pretty great weekend....

Apologies for the awful picture quality!
This is what i wore for my interview, it's a favorite of mine, i think it's smart without being boring! ;D 


Shirt, Skirt and Blazer: All H&M (walking advertisement.) 
I don't have a photo of what i wore out saturday night which is a shame cause i loved it lots!, i'm sure i'll wear it again though so i'll post it then :)

Professor green was AMAZING. I have always liked him but now I have nothing but love for him and his team. Rizzle Kicks also smashed it, my new favourites.


Sophie, 'business benz' and I.

After the gig!, Denim shirt dress (worn underneath):Vintage, Top: urban outfitters, Skirt: Zara.
Thanks lots!.

No comments:

Post a Comment